Terms and Conditions
- All items are the sole property of Tie The Knot Northampton.
- Tie The Knot Northampton reserves the right to substitute an item for an alternative one due to a previous customer misusing the specified item. Tie The Knot Northampton will try and get the same item or very similar. The hirer will be notified prior to the agreed delivery date.
- Tie The Knot Northampton will delivery and collect items to/from the agreed venue within Northamptonshire. For venues outside Northamptonshire, you will be required to pay a 25p per mile fuel charge. On agreement in writing the hirer is able to collect and return items to/from Tie The Knot Northampton.
- In order to secure your required date a £50 deposit is required within 2 weeks of the date stated on the invoice.
- The balance of the complete cost of hire is due for payment 4 weeks before the agreed date. The preferred method of method of payment is a card payment, cash, bank transfer, you may also pay by cheque, details will be displayed on the invoice.
- If you wish to cancel or reduce the number of items, please inform Tie The Knot Northampton in writing.
- If you cancel before 4 weeks to the agreed date, Tie The Knot Northampton have the right to keep the £50 deposit.
- Cancelations made 4 – 2 weeks before the agreed date you will be required to pay 50% of the total order price.
- Cancelations made less than 2 weeks before the agreed date will be charged at full price of total order.
- No refunds will be issued for any items returned unused.
- Any hired items from Tie The Knot Northampton is your responsibility. Hotels, venues, florists, wedding planners or any other third party are not responsible for any damages that may occur.
- If an item is returned badly damaged e.g burnt, holes, broken, stolen, cracked, chipped, missing items etc. Tie The Knot Northampton have the right to charge you full price of hire plus delivery charge, this will be sent by invoice to you.
- Tie The Knot Northampton shall not be liable whatsoever for any injury or damage to persons or property or loss of profits claimed by the hirer in respect of any equipment under hire. The customer should satisfy themselves as to the suitability/condition/placement of the equipment upon receipt. Caution should be exercised with items such as candles and the hirer should check with the venue as of the suitability of all items.
Placing an order with us on the internet, verbally, over the phone or any other method of communication means you have read and understood these terms and conditions. By agreeing with these terms and conditions you (the hirer) are bound to a contract.
These terms and conditions cannot be changed unless you (the hirer) and Tie The Knot Northampton have agreed in writing.
Tie The Knot Northampton is committed to protecting your privacy and will only use the personal information we collect lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. The personal information which we hold will be held securely, in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.